Day 1 - Sushi, Clamshells, & Pine Trees: Layover in Seattle

My theme for the trip

Early Saturday morning, Blake gave us a ride to the airport, then literally went the extra mile when he picked up and brought us our COVID immunization cards, just in case. He had served a mission in Berlin, so he was super excited for us.


We had a long layover in Seattle so we visited my brother Mark, ate sushi, said hi to the Pacific Ocean, then visited my BYU roomie/bestie Rozalyn.


Mark dropped us back at the airport and we boarded this zany striped plane bound for Frankfurt.




Miracle Moment: In the PHX airport, we were sitting by the ticket counter, and I remembered we didn't have a lot of cash. I said, "We could really use a Bank of America ATM sometime."  About five minutes later we walked around the corner, and guess what we ran into... yes, a Bank of America ATM. Sweet moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apache Lake

Homeschool Tips

Remembering Robyn