This year we had a not-so-scary vampire girl, an FBI spy, a Wild Kratt in a bat creature power suit, and a cute candy craving kid. And I got to see what I'd look like with Cher hair.
I just put this together yesterday. It's so easy to take amazing pictures when you're surrounded by natural beauty in Samoa. There were lots of pictures to choose from. All the close ups were taken in our yard. And the beaches shown are our favorite places to play. I love looking at these and remembering the places and the people we love there.
We are so proud of our sixth grader! She has worked so hard this year. We moved here last summer, and she started at a very challenging school. Most of the other students had been there for years and were used to the school expectations. Her class had lots of homework, and for a perfectionist like our daughter, that means lots of time. She's had to learn to manage her time for projects and assignments. It's been super hard work, so we're very proud of her perseverance and progress.
At the awards ceremony today she received the Overall Academic Achievement Award for her class. Yay!!
you look like "Weird Al". nice! (ephraim here)
ReplyDelete