Popular posts from this blog
Samoa collage
I just put this together yesterday. It's so easy to take amazing pictures when you're surrounded by natural beauty in Samoa. There were lots of pictures to choose from. All the close ups were taken in our yard. And the beaches shown are our favorite places to play. I love looking at these and remembering the places and the people we love there.
Birthday Boy
This little friend had a birthday. He's getting so big! I really love watching him develop physically, mentally, and emotionally. He has a strong spirit for such a little body. Pizza picnic at the park. What a great day! He asked for a spider cake. So this is what we came up with. Candy melts are my new faves. Decked out in his birthday rollerblading gear. This picture is just a post script that I thought was funny. "Look mama, a unibrow!" Ah, just you wait, young one.

These are SO cute! I would buy an Easter banner from you.
ReplyDeleteCute! Did you print out the letters first, trace, and then cut?
ReplyDelete