Popular posts from this blog
Samoa collage
I just put this together yesterday. It's so easy to take amazing pictures when you're surrounded by natural beauty in Samoa. There were lots of pictures to choose from. All the close ups were taken in our yard. And the beaches shown are our favorite places to play. I love looking at these and remembering the places and the people we love there.
Temple Square Christmas Lights
Our friend Helen invited us to go see the Christmas lights on Temple Square in Salt Lake City on Dec. 23. It sounded like a good idea, so we went. Looking back, it was a good experience. But at the time, it felt like the most INSANE way to spend an evening. (Helen's family lived in American Samoa when we did, and we've had quite a few insane adventures together, so really, this was nothing new.) Ephraim had to work, so my sister Rachel innocently agreed to come with me. It was super stressful!! Freeway traffic, downtown driving, parking garages, being late, cold weather--all things I despise. Temple Square was unimaginably crowded. You probably know, you were probably there. The whole world was, apparently. And we had a mass of kids. I don't know how many times I counted heads that night. But we did snap a few happy pictures: After seeing the sights, we got hot chocolate, and luckily found a nice place to rest, warm and dry......
Comments
Post a Comment